PELSAN TEKSTİL ÜRÜNLERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİINFORMATION NOTE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“the Law”) imposes obligation to Pelsan Tekstil Ürünleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“Company”) as Data Controller in order to inform the relevant persons (“the data subjects”) regarding the identity of the Data Controller, purpose of data processing, to whom and for what purposes the processed data may be transferred, the method and legal reason of collection of personal data and the rights of data subject referred to in Article 11 of the Law.
This information note presents information to the data subjects according to the Article 11 of the Law.
- Identity of the Data Controller:
According to the Article 10 and paragraph 1/(a) of the Law the Data controller is obliged to inform the data subject relating to the identity of the Data Controller. The Data Controller is defined as “the natural or legal person who determines the purpose and means of processing personal data and is responsible for establishing and managing the data registry system” referred to in Article 13 and paragraph 1/(ı) of the Law. According to the Law the Company is the Data Controller. The identity of the Data Controller is Pelsan Tekstil Ürünleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. corporated as a joint stock company in accordance with the laws of Turkish Republic, registered in the Istanbul Trade Registry with the registration number 585781/0 and operating in the company address residing at Osmangazi Mah. Cemil Meriç Cad. No:4 Esenyurt / İstanbul.
- Purpose of Processing of Your Personal Data:
Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the circumstances listed in the Articles 5 of the Law and in compliance with the data processing general principles set forth in the Article 4 of the Law. Purposes of processing your personal data in line with the data processing purposes set forth under Article 5 and Article 6 of the Laware; managing and concluding of our Company’s human resources policies; providing legal and commercial safety of our Company and our business partners; determining and implementing trade and business strategies of our Company. In terms of purposes of data processing activities of our company, please see ; http://www.pelsantekstil.com.tr Pelsan Tekstil Ürünleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Data Protection and Processing Policy for the detailed information.
- To whom and for what purposes the processed data may be transferred:
Your collected personal data can be shared with our suppliers, service providers, business partners, affiliates, shareholders, auditors, group companies and public authorities in accordance with the data processing circumstances specified in the Articles 8 and 9 of the Law for the purposes of managing and concluding of our Company’s human resources policies, carrying out obligations arisen from the contracts and law, ensuring and developing work safety, providing legal and commercial safety of our Company and our business partners; determining and implementing trade and business strategies of our Company, performing of our Company’s operations, determining and implementing of the Company’s policies based on the legal grounds: such as provided for by the laws, conclusion or fulfilment of any contract, performing of legal obligations, establishment, exercise or protection of any right, for legitimateinterests in accordance with the data processing circumstances specified in the Articles 8 and 9 of the Law and the Policy on the Protection and Processing of Personal Information Data accessible on the Company’s website http://www.pelsantekstil.com.tr.
If your personal data is shared, necessary security measures are taken
- Methods and Legal Reasons of Collecting Your Personal Data:
your personal data is collected for the purposes to conduct our commercial activities and carry out our legal obligations through various channels based on the legal grounds: provided for by the laws, conclusion or fulfilment of any contract, performing of legal obligations, establishment, exercise or protection of any right and for legitimate interests. Your personal data can be processed and transferred within the scope of the data processing circumstances referred to in Article 5 and 6 of the Law. and the purposes specified in this Information Note.
- Your Legal Rights Regarding Your Personal Data Seth forth in Article 11:
As Data subjects, you can submit your requests relating to your rights through the Application form by way of methods set forth in the Policy on the Protection and Processing of Personal Information Data shared in the website of the Company http://www.pelsantekstil.com.tr. Applications made by you within this scope shall be concluded as soon as possible, free of charge and within thirty (30) days at the latest. However, in case the Personal Data Protection Board determines a fee tariff, a fee may be charged in accordance with this tariff. According to the Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- to learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
- to request information if his personal data are processed,
- to learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of his personal data despite being processed under the provisions of the Law and other related laws upon disappearance of reasons which require the process and to request notification of the operations carried out to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred.
- to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject,
- to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.